What fully causes ADHD is still a mystery , but a lot of studies have shown different bits and pieces that might cause the disorder. One of the reasons is that the norepinephrine and neurotransmitters dopamine are working in a lower speed, and this causes that the transmitter less successfully can send messages to the brain. The neurotransmitter is the part of the brain that actually helps with attention, organization and having the ability to manage ones emotions. So therefore its only natural for people with ADHD to be inattentive , impulsive and hyperactive.
I've read a lot, but I can't help noticing that every study made is just an estimated guess. Even though many doctors have concluded what they think the reasons in the brain to be, we are far from knowing what causes it. Maybe that is good though, because if we had the reason, we would soon have a cure, and people like Henry will be extinct within a few years. I'm all for healthy, but I can't help thinking that Henry might be lost in the process. Or maybe thats just typical sisterly worries.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar